Students should discuss credit options with officials at their school before taking a CTY course for credit—only your school can award credit or placement.
Not all courses are available for credit. To determine whether a course may be taken for credit, please check the "Earning School Credit" section on the course page.
To take a course for credit, just follow these steps:
- Browse the Online Programs catalog and select a course that may be taken for credit. Click ENROLL to begin registering.
- Check the “I am taking this course for school credit or may seek credit in future” box when prompted.
- Obtain approval to take the course for credit or placement from your school.
- Complete the course with CTY—and have fun!
- CTY will send you documents for your school to award the pre-approved credit or placement.