CTY remains committed to upholding the highest safety standards for our students and staff. We continue to follow public health experts’ guidance, and will implement a thorough COVID-19 safety plan to limit the risk of positive cases during our on-campus programs. We expect our students and families to support a safe and healthy learning environment by following these guidelines, which will be updated based on public health recommendations closer to program start dates.
COVID-19 Vaccination Required
- All participants are required to be fully vaccinated for on-campus programs in 2022, or have an approved medical or religious exemption.
Alternate Emergency Contact Required
- After enrolling in an on-campus program, parents/guardians must designate and provide the name, address, email address, and phone number for an alternate emergency contact, a responsible adult over age 25 who can travel to the student’s CTY location within 24 hours of notification of a positive COVID-19 test, sign the student out, and care for them until the parent/guardian is able to do so.
If a Student Tests Positive for COVID-19 During Their Program
- A parent or guardian will be notified immediately, the student will be moved into isolation, and the student must depart campus with the parent or other designated emergency contact as soon as possible, within 24 hours of parent notification. Parents must arrange private transportation for their child if they have COVID-19 or another communicable illness. Students required to quarantine because of exposure to COVID-19 also must leave the campus no later than 24 hours of parent notification.
- Any costs associated with healthcare, travel, meals, accommodations, or anything else related to isolation or immediate pick-up, are to be covered by the family. Partial program tuition may be refunded according to our Refund Policy.
Mask and Testing Requirements
- Mask requirements based on guidance from public health officials will be communicated to families closer to program start dates.
Full Refund for Program Cancellations
If CTY cancels a program or closes a site for any reason prior to the start of the course, all non-application tuition and fees will be refunded.
This page will be updated with other specific Covid-19 safety information in advance of our on-campus programs.
Tags: COVID-19, COVID, Coronavirus