The CTY Alumni Network connects more than 135,000 alumni worldwide through social activities and other rewarding opportunities to support and guide future generations of bright learners at CTY.
Stay Connected as a part of the CTY Alumni Network
- Stay Social. Join the private alumni (aka 'forevermores') groups on Facebook and LinkedIn to connect with fellow alumni, reminisce on all things CTY, expand your professional networks, and share relevant news, events, and job opportunities.
- Update your contact information. Let us know about recent email or address changes, career moves, and life accomplishments by completing the alumni update form or emailing email@example.com.
- Join us at an event. CTY hosts alumni meetups, virtual info sessions, a speaker series, webinars, panel discussions, and more. Visit our events page to view upcoming events, or check out past virtual programs on YouTube.
- Plan an alumni event. Want to connect with other alumni by hosting your own event? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be an ambassador. Share your story to inspire other bright learners to reach their academic and career goals through a testimonial.
- Hear from Alumni. Take a trip down memory lane with fellow alums to learn about their CTY experiences, inspirations, and what they have accomplished in their careers.
- Give Back. Consider making a gift to the Alumni Scholarship Fund to provide the CTY experience to the next generation of bright learners regardless of their background or financial circumstances.
NOTE: Johns Hopkins Development and Alumni Relations is transitioning to a new internal constituent database. While we are getting up and running, please expect that our response times, including gift receipting or updating contact information, may be slightly delayed. We appreciate your patience as we make this transition.
Questions about how to get more involved with the CTY Alumni Network? Contact us at email@example.com.