Our educators are eager to provide perspective and analysis about gifted education issues and the needs of academically advanced learners and appear regularly in national and international news outlets. To request an interview with a specific expert, or to inquire about the availability of a source, journalists may contact Maria Blackburn at email@example.com or 410-735-6263.
The world leader in gifted education since 1979, the Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth is a nonprofit dedicated to identifying, developing, and supporting the diverse community of academically advanced pre-college learners, in partnership with their families, teachers, and other educators worldwide.
Learn more about CTY, our programs, and our students through this video playlist.
CTY In the News
- Johns Hopkins University’s Virginia Roach Recognized for Her Commitment to Improving Public Education, WIA Report, 5/6/2021.
- Supply is the Missing Variable in Selective School Equity Debates, Education Next, 2/25/2021.
- Virtual CTY courses foster teamwork, social connections, JHU's Hub, 2/18/2021.
- Aditya Birla Education Academy Collaborates With Johns Hopkins Center For Talented Youth To Bring Online Programs For Advanced Learners To India, India Education Diary, 2/9/2021.
- Center for Talented Youth enrollment skyrockets after school closures, JHU’s Hub, 8/20/2020.
- Mining for Gifted Students in Untapped Places, Education Week, 12/13/2019.
- Identifying Advanced Learners in Baltimore, Baltimore Sun, 5/15/2019.