Students must have qualified for CTY based on their SAT/ACT scores. If your child has not tested with CTY, then your first step is to contact CTY Talent Search.
- Qualifying SAT/ACT scores for CTY
- Must be from a traditionally underrepresented student group in higher education
- Students must attend an 8th grade public or charter school
- Family adjusted gross income of $75,000 or less
- Live in one of the geographic areas selected by donors
*Students in 9th grade or higher are not eligible for this scholarship.