CTY offers a wide range of services. In most instances, these are bundled as programs seek to become part of the CTY International Members Network. In these cases, CTY provides all materials, training, and support necessary to successfully adopt and adapt CTY to a host nation.
In addition, CTY offers customized advice, materials, and ongoing support for special projects contributing to the betterment of offerings for gifted students.
- designing customized selection processes
- licensing the School and College Ability Test (SCAT) and Spatial Test Battery (STB)
- translating, adapting, and norming localized versions of the SCAT and STB
- advising on test and selection design
- the CTY International Educators Institute
- customized in-country training on topics ranging from establishing an out-of-school program for highly able students to best practices in creating a living-learning teaching environment
- test design and interpretation
- best practices in online education
- designing customized training materials
Curriculum and Instructional Materials
- licensing CTY's summer and online curriculum and support materials
- creating customized curricula
- creating customized handbooks, manuals, and other support materials
If you need additional information about CTY International's Capabilities and Services, contact CTY International with your specific questions.
Back to top