CTY International Network Membership is designed for organizations united by a common vision: to help academically talented students strive for excellence by providing academic programs with their advanced intellectual abilities in mind.
What are the benefits of CTY International Network Membership?
CTY International Network Members receive priority access to Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth educational services. The benefits of membership include:
- the use of the Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth International Network Membership to promote your program
- association with a global community of like-minded educators
- opportunities for joint research, fundraising, and international projects
- access to Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth experts for ongoing advice
- ongoing updates of program best practices
- access to the members-only pages of the CTY International website, which includes feature articles, bibliographies, activities, a blog, and more
- a quarterly newsletter highlighting activities, upcoming events, and opportunities
- annual in-country site visit by a CTY representative
- CTY World Passport–qualified students in a member program can participate in other network members' programs
How do you become a CTY International Network Member?
If you would like to learn more about becoming a CTY International Network Member, please complete our intake form.