Helping Your Child Take the Next Step
As gifted learners in grades 9–12 continue their studies and testing, it’s with college in mind. In order to give your pre-university student a leg up in their search, CTY is proud to offer Pathways to College, a comprehensive program that provides exclusive access to admissions professionals across the U.S.
Pathways Program Highlights
- Admissions workshops with experienced counselors, conference leaders, and college students to simulate the Ivy League process so that your child is ready for the real thing.
- Private tours across the most beautiful campuses on the East and West coasts, allowing your student to meet other CTYers and ask questions they might not be able to in larger public tours.
- Full day of activity for students and parents alike, with separate forums geared toward each group and an included lunch.
- Student panels to learn about the university from current attendees.
- Discussing application essentials such as essay writing, scholarships and financial aid, and dorm life to fully prepare your student.