Table of Contents can be inserted on catalog pages in the right column of 3-column templates to allow visitors to easily navigate through the publications.
- The easiest way to create a new table of contents is to copy an example and save the new list for object inclusion throughout your catalog folder.
- The entire table of contents is in a div called "table_of_contents."
- The heading title is a Heading 4.
- The text items are in a bulleted list. To add a new item, simply hit return. The blue arrow and will automatically appear based on styling from the main stylesheet.
- Select the text and add a link if needed, links will appear blue and underlines when the page is published.
Example Table of Contents
Academic Explorations 2012 Summer Catalog