We invite submissions for Imagine’s Creative Minds Fiction Contest.
The first-place winner will be published in the May/June 2017 issue of Imagine. Second- and third-place winners will be excerpted in print and published in full online. All winners will receive copies of the issue in which their work appears.
Winners will be announced in the May/June issue of Imagine and on the Imagine website.
- Entrants must be 18 or under.
- Entries will be accepted until Thursday, March 16, 2017, at 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
- There is no theme or topic for this competition.
- Entrants may submit a maximum of two stories. Stories must be titled.
- Stories may not exceed 1,000 words.
- Entries must include text only. Do not include photographs, illustrations, or background graphics or colors.
- Stories must be entrant’s own original work. Stories that have won other contests or that have appeared in any print or online publications are not eligible.
- Save your stories in a single Microsoft Word or PDF document with your last name as the file name.
- Submit your entry online. You will see a screen confirming that your entry has been submitted.
- Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the winning stories from previous years in our Fiction Archives.